Indian army is inviting applications from all eligible male candidates for Technical Entry Scheme TES-30th. TES-30th stands for Technical Entry Scheme (10+2). All candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Maths in 10+2 with aggregate marks of 70 % in PCM, can apply for this course.
Eligibility Criteria for TES-30th Technical Entry Scheme
Age: Not below 16½ years and above 19½ years
Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards.
TES-30(10+2) Selection Procedure?
- Call up for all short listed candidates from Nov/Dec 2013 onward.
- 5 Days SSB Interview process.
- Medical examination of 5-8 days for recommended candidates.
- All merit in candidates will be appointed for training in the order of merit.
- Basic military training for 1 year at OTA Gaya (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
- 3 Years of technical training at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
- Post commission training of 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad.
How to Apply for TES-30th Indian Army
- All applications must be enrolled through online. One can apply online from joinindianarmy.nic.in and can do so from 18th May 2013.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Send one copy to “Additional Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TES Section, West Block-III, R.K puram, New Delhi- 110066”, duly Signed and affixed photograph attested by a gazetted officer of Central/State Govt. Photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate along with mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- Write “Online application 10+2 TES and the Roll No…. and PCM %age” boldly outside the envelope.
- The second copy of the printout of application form along with the Roll No and all the above certificates in original are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate for the SSB interview.
Read Official Notification of TES-30th Before Applying.
With a passion for joining Indian defence, SSBInterviews has been created to explore all quality articles and knowledge in all areas of Defence world. Turn up the music and let's learn together.